Many believe that it is optional to file Income tax returns and therefore end up being non-compliant with the country’s most stringent tax law, The Income Tax Act, 1961. Income Tax returns are an annual event and are the moral and social obligation of all responsible citizens.
Income Tax is a direct tax that is charged on the income of individuals or entities who are required to pay taxes to the government. The tax is calculated on the next taxable income of the entity based on the Income slabs which are notified by The Finance Act every year during union budgets.
Income tax is commonly taken off your pay by your employer, or of the service recipient, and sent directly to the account of the central government in the form of TDS.
Individuals or entities like HUF, sole proprietorships are required to calculate their taxes and file an Income Tax return if no more tax is payable after TDS (Tax deduction at source)
Each year, one should file a tax return with The Income Tax department, to:
- Report the annual income generated
- Ensure that the correct amount of income tax has been duly paid
- Access tax credits and benefits
Why should you opt for SSI to assist you in filing your Income Tax return?
- Expert advisors assist all our clients and offer the most valuable consultations you can ever get.
- Your confidential information is secure with us and we practice non-disclosure for all our assignments.
- We offer you 365 days of relentless support, our customer relationship team ensures you are never in doubt, for anything that relates to your taxes.
Advance ITR Package for salaried Individuals, having salary up to 50 Lakh rupees includes the following services,
- Computation of Advance tax (4 Nos)
- Maintenance of books of accounts up to 100 transactions per annum
- Expert advisory on how to save tax by investing your income in the right schemes, deposits.
- Preparation and filing of ITR
- Year-round business hour support package for the advisory of taxation and availability of tax benefits.
- Applicable to directors of companies having income from the Director’s remuneration.
- Support to track Income Tax refund